The main villain (also known as the "primary antagonist") is usually central to the events of any Bond story. From Le Chiffre's encounter with Bond in the original Casino Royale novel in 1953 to Raoul Silva's scheme to exact revenge on M in the 2012 film, Skyfall, Bond's foes have been one of the most important reasons for the book and film series' continued popularity.
For a complete list of villains sorted by film, visit the Villains page.
All items (15)
- Emilio Largo (Adolfo Celi)
- Ernst Stavro Blofeld (Anthony Dawson)
- Ernst Stavro Blofeld (Charles Gray)
- Ernst Stavro Blofeld (Donald Pleasence)
- Ernst Stavro Blofeld (Telly Savalas)